If you are interested in selling things locally, Craigslist is without a doubt your best option! Here are 5 popular things to sell to make money on Craigslist now!
You probably have heard about Craigslist. It is a popular ecommerce platform that came out during the 90s and has stayed loyal and true to its roots for more than 20 years now. If you analyze their website, you will see that they have an ancient design and a little bit awkward user interface which means that they have been around for a while. Even though they are not really upset about how their website looks like, Craigslist is still the best place you want to go if you are interested in selling things locally. The location-based applications such as LetGo and OfferUP have become popular, however, the number of users is very small when compared to the Craigslist’s user base. So, if you want to buy and sell locally, we highly recommend you to stick with Craigslist.
In this article, we will discuss the most popular things to sell to make money on Craigslist:
- Cell phones – Smartphones are considered as hot products everywhere and Craigslist is not an exception. Because of the high selling fees on Amazon and eBay, a lot of people decide to sell their broken or used phones on Craigslist. If you are interested in learning more about how to profit from used or broken phones, there are some great tutorials online you could use. Before you do anything, please make sure to check the profit margins so you can make a profit after you take auction fees, repair costs, and shipping costs into consideration. When selling smartphones, you should always make sure that you avoid suspicious and off the truck phones. They may be iTunes locked or password locked phones which means you are buying a phone you can’t resell. When buying a cell phone to resell on Craigslist, make sure to test out the buttons, speakers, and check for damages or cracks on the screen.
- Laptops – If you follow the news and trends on the market, you would know that the market for personal computing gadgets and devices has dramatically decreased over the past couple of years due to the introduction of tablets and smartphones. However, there is a huge market for laptops out there for young adults, students, and business owners who still have the need to type emails or papers. Just like with cell phones, you can always find damaged or broken laptops for cheap prices and resell after they have been properly fixed. Our advice is to stick with small laptops such as Apple MacBooks which sell extremely well.
- Furniture – Let’s face it – solid wood furniture will always be popular and have a place in homes. If interested in selling popular things to make money on Craigslist, selling furniture is a great idea. You can sell chairs, desks, dining tables, bookshelves, dressers, and much more. Avoid particle board furniture like pieces you can purchase from IKEA.
- Bikes – Another great product to sell on Craigslist and make money. Believe it or not, you can make a lot of money from selling bikes on Craigslist. You can buy new bikes and resell them for a bigger price or you can find great used a mountain and high-end road bikes, fix them, repair them, and sell them for a great price.
- Appliances – You will be surprised how many broken appliances are out there being given away for free or sold very cheap. If you know how to repair or fix appliances, you will be able to earn a lot of money.
With these 5 things to sell on Craigslist, there is something for everyone. Pick one and make your first sale!
This week I sold a mirror for $30 on Facebook Marketplace that I originally purchased on Craigslist for $20. Find out how >>> 8 Tips to Make Money on Facebook Marketplace + Craigslist: https://t.co/COxlsxM25d pic.twitter.com/9Kiory61E5
— Sarah Althouse (@PrettySimpleSar) 2 de febrero de 2018
Tips about : How to Start and Successfully Run an Online Business